5 Ingredient Avocado Toast
This Avocado Toast is so quick, super fresh, almost no cook, and most importantly, HEALTHY.
- 6 slices seeded, bread I used "Seeduction" bread from Whole Foods
- 3-4 avocados, halved, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 oz goat cheese if vegan, skip this step or use your favorite vegan cheese
- Pea shoots or micro cilantro
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Flaky sea salt
Toast bread in toaster or oven. (If toasting in oven I recommend drizzling bread lightly with olive oil before baking.)
Once bread is toasted and cooled, top each slice with thinly sliced avocado.
Drizzle each slice with olive oil (about 3 Tbsps). Top with freshly cracked black pepper and flakey sea salt to taste. It is important to season in this step so it directly seasons the avocado.
Top with thinly sliced radish, goat cheese, and pea shoots.