So the zoo I have near me is free. Pretty cool right? And it’s actually not awful. They have all the main “go to” animals. That being said you can easily walk through it in an hour. With summer quickly reaching its end I had this realization that, I need to start doing things. Summer things. Key summer things. Alas, the zoo.
1. Although summer is ending I’m SO excited for fall. Fall has some of my favorite holidays, is peak for some of my favorite activities and almost everyday is sweater weather, the best kind of weather.
2. My birthday is coming up next month and Christian, myself, and eight of my friends are renting a cabin in Door County, Wisconsin for the weekend and I am super stoked about it. I can’t wait to spend time outside on the lake kayaking and sitting around a bonfire eating more s’mores then one person can handle.
3. I made homemade pop tarts today and they were BOMB.
4. Christian and I have a wedding to attend in Chicago this weekend and I just ordered my dress yesterday…from Australia. I swear I wait until the last minute to do everything. Will it come on time? Will I be nude for the wedding? Fingers crossed. I hate me sometimes.
5. Oliver is going to be 6 months next week! My baby is growing up way too fast. I wish I could slow down time.
6. Ollie bear might not have really cared and surely won’t remember it, but we all had a good time. Am I terrible for thinking these photos are hilarious? They’re too good.
7. I just started the book Girl Wash Your Face and so far I am loving it. Book review will come soon. Stay tuned 🙂