Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone has had a great week thus far. Either way, there’s no better way to get over that mid-week slump than to enjoy a refreshing cocktail. Am I right, or am I right? And what better way than to use up the last peaches before they go out of season! Lord knows I already have plenty of apples taking over my kitchen. 🍎
With fall rolling in (Happy first day of fall!) I was feeling like I needed one more taste of summer. Don’t get me wrong, fall flavors are my absolute favorite, but there’s just something about fresh, bright flavors that I miss during the fall and winter months. That’s where this Sweet & Spiked Peachy Lemonade came into play. This was a perfect homage to summer.
And as far as cocktails go, this is my new favorite. Fruity, sweet, tangy, and refreshing… it’s basically just summer in a bottle. Not to mention it’s SUPER simple with only 4 ingredients.
So, if you are wanting a little extra pep in your step this tonight or this weekend give this recipe a go and let me know what you think in the comments below. Cheers!
Looking for other cocktail recipes? Here are some ideas:
Sweet & Spiked Peachy Lemonade
- 2 peaches pits removed, quartered
- 4 cups Simply Lemonade With Raspberry
- 1 cup Tito's vodka
- 1 cup Ginger Peach Sparkling Water ( I found mine at Target)
- Fresh peaches for garnish, sliced
- Blend peaches until smooth. Push through a sieve to ensure smooth texture and no peel is present.
- Combine blended peaches, raspberry lemonade, vodka, and ginger peach sparkling water.
- Serve over ice.
- Optional: Slice up extra peaches for garnish