Well, this only took me 3 years to post, but I’m excited to FINALLY share Oliver’s Nursery with you. With Oliver transitioning to a “big boy bed” I figured now, if ever, would probably be the time. (Everything I have linked below is either the exact item or one that is very similar, a few are antiques).
Initially the theme of Oliver’s bedroom was going to be a “woodland animal theme” but last minute I decided to transition it more into a “safari/explorer” theme. I wanted his room to be more neutral in color and something that he could grow with. I’m not one for bright colors and wanted his room to be more of a relaxing environment for him but something he would still love and relate to. With a combination of both animals and adventure vibes I felt this was perfect for him.
I hope you love this room as much as I do!
- Crib | 2. Picture Frames | 3. Elephant Print/ Palm Print/ Monstera Leaf Print| 4. Bedsheets | 5. Rug | 6. Fox Pillow | 7. Teddy Bear | 8. Lion Raffia | 9. Rocking Chair
10. Wooden Shelves | 11. Top Plant | 12. Explore Sign | 13. Sloth | 14. Halfmoon Chime (At Home) | 15. Book Stack (old books) | 16. Elephant | 17. Bottom Plant
18. Accordion Coat Rack | 19. Kids Hat | 20. Binoculars | 21. Vintage Camera (alternative linked) | 22. Clothes Hamper | 23. Wooly Mammoth (Alternative linked)
24. Dresser (We stained this “walnut”) | 25. Mirror | 26. “I’m new here” words | 27. Diaper Pail | 28. Vintage Lamp (Alternative linked) | 29. Giraffe | 30. Map
31. Vase (Alternative linked) | 32. Leaves | 33. Raffia Giraffe | 34. Woven Baskets | 35. Vintage Camera (Alternative linked) | 36. Sneakers (Zara Kids) | 37. Changing Pad | 38. Changing Pad Cover | 39. Sundial