Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a really fun one. We took Oliver to Olbrich Botanical Gardens (he’s obsessed with flowers right now), went on a pizza date as a fam, hit up target, and took Oliver to Eplegaarden, an apple orchard to pick apples and enjoy the beautiful fall weather Wisconsin is having right now. Jam packed, but SO much fun. I figured it had been awhile since I had done a 7 Things post and what better way then to share all these cute apple photos with it 🙂
1. I am eating Smart Sweets right now and I am just obsessed. The whole bag is only 3g of sugar. Plus, they are plant based, vegan AND free from sugar alcohols. Like, a total guilt free way to eat candy. I’m into it. Not to mention these will be great for Oliver when he gets old enough and figures out what candy is. Until then, I will be eating them all.
2. This wasn’t Oliver’s first year at an apple orchard but it was way more fun this time around because he actually knows what apples are now. Despite my efforts to try and prevent him from trying to eat all the rotten ones that had fallen on the ground, I think he really had a good time. I can’t wait for next year when he is actually strong enough to pull them off of the tree. Also, how cute is his fit from Zara Kids. I love buying stuff for Oliver from them.
3. Christian and I have scheduled a road trip with Oliver to Colorado in a few weeks and I am super excited. This will be our second road trip with Oliver but definitely much more of a trek this time around. I can’t wait to see his face when he sees the mountains and all the different wildlife. My heart is already melting thinking about it.
4. I have SO many good fall recipes coming up on the blog in the coming weeks. I seriously thrive in the fall.
5. I need help deciding what Oliver should be for Halloween this year! Last year he was a hedgehog and it was the cutest thing in the world. Should he be something cute again? Or funny? Or should we go with a family themed costume? Suggestions welcome 🙂
6. I am consciously making sustainable changes in my home to help the environment this year. Global warming is happening and soon enough (7 years), the effects will be irreversible. With that being said..
7. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!