Happy Sunday ya’ll! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted but I’m back in full force and coming in with something SUPER delicious just in time for a (super late) Valentines Day! That is if you’re in the 10% of the world that’s celebrating late like we are ;). Honestly, we aren’t even celebrating until tomorrow because that’s when we were able to get away, just Christian and I🙈. But, I couldn’t wait any longer to post since the majority of you all have already celebrated. I mean, it doesn’t actually have to be Valentines Day to eat some bomb a** brownies, right?
You want to know the best part about it? These brownies are only 6 ingredients. Yep, only 6. It’s a total game changer. Plus, I used box brownies, which are the best kind of brownies. Try and fight me about it. I’ll win.
These Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies are decadent, extra chocolatey, fudgy, creamy, perfectly sweet, and fruity all in one, making them the perfect dessert for an indulgent Valentine’s Day. They remind me of the brownies I’d eat as a kid, only kicked up a notch and SO much better. How could you possibly resist?
Not to mention they will be sure to please any boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, friend, neighbor, and basically whoever you are willing to share with. And if it’s just you, no shame. Eat the whole pan, I don’t care. You deserve it.
So, if you are planning on celebrating a late Valentine’s Day this weekend and looking to ditch the candy heart this year, give this recipe a go and let me know what you think in the comments below. Happy Baking! 💕
Looking for other sweet recipes? Here are a few ideas:
6 Ingredient Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 – 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz raspberries, fresh I'm sure frozen would work fine as well
- 2 Tbsps raspberry jam
- 1/4 + 1/8 cups chocolate chips optional, but highly encouraged
- Preheat oven to temperature listed on brownie box. Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix brownie mix according to box. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips if desired. Reserve 1/3 cup. Evenly spread the remainder into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, add softened cream cheese to a food processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down sides and pulse in sugar. Add eggs and blend until smooth.
- Combine raspberries and raspberry jam in small blender and blend until smooth. Strain to eliminate seeds.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top of brownies. Drizzle pureed raspberry mixture on top of cheesecake. Dollop the reserved 1/3 cup of brownie mixture on top. Take a toothpick and swirl mixture to create a marble pattern. Top with 1/4 cup chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely, then chill. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. Keeps for 4-6 days.